Thursday, July 23, 2009

Shades of Green ― A Series

Hosta leaves after a summer rain

This post begins a series about the color green, which there is no shortage of this summer in New England. After watching all of June, and now most of July, wash away in a succession of unrelenting rain storms, I have a pretty good idea of what it would be like to live in the Pacific Northwest.

With only a few weeks left to salvage, the last thing I want to do is focus on the fact that summer is slipping away. I've chosen instead to celebrate what has surely become one of the greenest seasons in recent memory.

'Tuning in" to the many shades of green all around me I can attest to the healing and positive vibe this color is known for.

Perhaps you will feel it, too. Click on the photos to enjoy subtle details and maximum depth of color.

No comments:

Post a Comment